Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fertile?

• 12-04-2003 3:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

its not so much an issue, its more of a question thats bugging me...

When is a female most fertile? and when is she the least fertile?

Same question for a male..

reD.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Womens fertility:

On a standard 28-day cycle where day 1 is the first day of her period, a woman would be most fertile around days 12 - 18.

It goes: Days 1 - 7, small chance of conception. 8 - 12, more of a chance, 12 - 18, a high chance. 19 - 23, less of a chance, 23 - 28 a small chance.

When I say 'a small chance', it's actually highly unlikely for a woman to conceive immediately before, during or immediately after her period. However, stranger things happen every day, so don't ever, ever take chances.

Generally, women are most fertile around the middle of the month. (And by that I don't mean the 15th.)

Mens fertility:

Men are fertile while breathing.*

*This does not mean that holding your breath will render you infertile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I have heard it be said that there are certain ingredients in life that make sperm more vigilant hence presumably making a man more fertile. Such ingredients may be potassium and vitamin B but I could be completely wrong.

A quick search on Google shows that scientists are just at the tip of the iceberg when it comes to understanding why one male is more fertile than another.
    http://chealth.canoe.ca/health_news_detail.asp?channel_id=8&news_id=4613

Therefore - we don't know apparently...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Originally posted by Minesajackdaniels

Generally, women are most fertile around the middle of the month. (And by that I don't mean the 15th.)

rofl

:)

Advertisement