Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business

Options
  • 12-04-2003 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I really need an A1 in this boring, sh1t ass subject. Any suggestions to help me achieve this goal?

PS, I am only starting to learn the whole course today. Thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

There is ONE way that works, but its a secret. Wanna know what it is?

Dont know if I should tell you...

Ah, feck it...

STUDY YE BUM!!!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

your right this subject is a total pain in the arse
    make sure you know:

Introduction to management
    Management Skills 1: Leadership + Motivation
    Management Skills 2: Communications

also practice loads of ABQs - (applied business questions)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

ehh...every ABQ is different. Kinda hard to study when all you got to go on is the sections it may incorporate

Each year it's based on different parts of the course.

Basically you just gotta study.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

Know your laws. The employment equality act in particular, thats been on the sylabus but hasn't come up yet.

EU seems to be a favoured topic aswell.

If your looking for online revision notes, then http://www.skoool.ie is a good place to go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Originally posted by Kaimera
    ehh...every ABQ is different. Kinda hard to study when all you got to go on is the sections it may incorporate.Each year it's based on different parts of the course.

if you are used to answering ABQs you will find it easier to answer in june, no?

get the structure right now, no?

Practice makes perfect, no?

if you have never answered an ABQ before you see one ifront of you in the exam - it may come as a shock to the system, no?

happy, happy, happy - everyone get on the patronising bus!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

One tip...

Waffle gets you absolutely nowhere in this subject. Please take this advice and don't make the same mistake as me. You have to know your stuff.

Advertisement