Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

------>hib's

Options
  • 07-05-1998 2:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Lo, who is the REAL hib leader..?
    u need a captain !!!!
    someone who can take charge and sort the llama's who fuk around ,and to get things rolling! sort out practice's where ppl turn up to and stay to practcie! the games wednesday were crap! a complete mess, needed someoen watching who can say somethink.....and see whats going rong, or whos going rong!
    need someone who KNOWS tactics !isnt hibs ment to be made up of the best players...? stil ppl useing sh1t configs! my config is still avail for anyone who wants it, with my team_say's...

Ser

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Ooooh, someone's in a bad mood.

I am the hib leader, Chris, and YES, tonight was an utter disgrace, teamwork was at a complete low, and a few people were taking out their 'time of the month' on their teammates by knocking off armor and stuff. I have written up a report on the training session, who f*cked up and who didn't etc, and I will mail it around tomorrow evening after work. This Hibs isn't some daisy-collecting convention and what is said in the report better be followed or we may pack it up altogether. People not having loc files, not having UK maps, not having configs, you aren't the only one who was pi$$ed off Chris so calm down a little, why do you think OL left so early.
    Wait til I send my report and all of you read it PROPERLY. No such Fucckups next time please.
    And before you knock the lads completely, nearly all the LPB team DID turn up, some of them staying back for a few hours so give them a chance. Next Sunday/Mondays praccy will be different.

Zero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Old Ser

how come i didnt get an email or anythink about hib V f9, hmm.. think qpd will play u now..?
    eekk..bad loss against them guys!
    prolly due to hib haveing 400 pingers:/
    hmm...y play? hib's is ment to be made up of the best player's? stop leting so many ppl in it...

Ser
    : Ooooh, someone's in a bad mood.

: I am the hib leader, Chris, and YES, tonight was an utter disgrace, teamwork was at a complete low, and a few people were taking out their 'time of the month' on their teammates by knocking off armor and stuff. I have written up a report on the training session, who f*cked up and who didn't etc, and I will mail it around tomorrow evening after work. This Hibs isn't some daisy-collecting convention and what is said in the report better be followed or we may pack it up altogether. People not having loc files, not having UK maps, not having configs, you aren't the only one who was pi$$ed off Chris so calm down a little, why do you think OL left so early.
    : Wait til I send my report and all of you read it PROPERLY. No such Fucckups next time please.
    : And before you knock the lads completely, nearly all the LPB team DID turn up, some of them staying back for a few hours so give them a chance. Next Sunday/Mondays praccy will be different.

: Zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: how come i didnt get an email or anythink about hib V f9, hmm.. think qpd will play u now..?
    : eekk..bad loss against them guys!
    : prolly due to hib haveing 400 pingers:/
    : hmm...y play? hib's is ment to be made up of the best player's? stop leting so many ppl in it...

: Ser
    : : Ooooh, someone's in a bad mood.

: : I am the hib leader, Chris, and YES, tonight was an utter disgrace, teamwork was at a complete low, and a few people were taking out their 'time of the month' on their teammates by knocking off armor and stuff. I have written up a report on the training session, who f*cked up and who didn't etc, and I will mail it around tomorrow evening after work. This Hibs isn't some daisy-collecting convention and what is said in the report better be followed or we may pack it up altogether. People not having loc files, not having UK maps, not having configs, you aren't the only one who was pi$$ed off Chris so calm down a little, why do you think OL left so early.
    : : Wait til I send my report and all of you read it PROPERLY. No such Fucckups next time please.
    : : And before you knock the lads completely, nearly all the LPB team DID turn up, some of them staying back for a few hours so give them a chance. Next Sunday/Mondays praccy will be different.

: : Zero.

De we think QPD will play us now?
    Chris if they dont want to thats up to them.
    Thing is the Irish HPBs have to do what Von Alan and BC
    have done - play on Barrysworld or equally competitive
    servers. Playing away in the corner of ffa1.quake.ie
    slagging us college LPBs just isn't enough to beat theses
    lads cos its the tactics that make the difference
    at the hightest level.

more if their standard is to improve.

Advertisement