Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

66e in the Village

Options
  • 12-04-2003 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hello all,

The good people at www.thefoodsite.org are putting on a benefit to raise money for their cause in The Village on Friday April 25th. So far the bands playing are El Diablo, Papercop, and myself and m'boys The 66 Electric. The bad news is that tickets are 10 Europes but its for a really good cause if that softens the blow.

Cheers

66e

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i've just been informed that you guys are playing in DCU with polar tonight! unfortunatly it's to late notice... and now i'll be miss you crazy kids play around with your sticks with strings.... so:

why was i not informed earlier?

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭selephonic

The line up for this gig has been changed somewhat. It's now National Prayer Breakfast, Jesse & Layla Collins, The 66 Electric, and one more act to be confirmed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nonemoreblack

i've just been informed that you guys are playing in DCU with polar tonight! unfortunatly it's to late notice

Er lets just say it wasn't the best of nights,so hopefully the village gig will offer far better value for money.

Anyway I've heard great things about Jesse and Layla,don't think they play much so its a good opportunity to see them live.And NPB topping the bill should make for a memorable night.

I'm sad that El Diablo arent playing..:( :confused::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭IanluvsKathleen

that makes me a sad panda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Damon_Kind

Yeah the DCU gig was a shambles. The organisers should have been lined up and pelted with month old nappies.

If anyone would like to be kept up to date with The 66 Electric gigs and future releases etc. just e-mail the66electric@hotpress.com and it shall be done.

Admission on the nights of the 25th is now 4 euro, yes 4 euro so we're hoping to raise a good deal for the food site as well as musitaining the pants off all and sundry.

Muwah

66e

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

that makes me feel better for missing it...

Within the last few moments, Fame Academy winner David Sneddon and Inrique Inglesias have just been added to the bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nonemoreblack

And because of this new line up the organisers are asking for donations of 3 or 4 Europes if you can afford it.,

if not then you might just get in for free..but remember its all for a good cause so give give give.;)

And also Inrique will be doing a selection of Gil Scott Heron covers, and spoken word poetry.

Advertisement