Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Important Announcement

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

hey wtf...only copped on I'm on that fúckwits list. :mad:

ffs..twit

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Kaimera
    hey wtf...only copped on I'm on that fúckwits list. :mad:
    Me too ...

so I saw Victor.

Whatcha do to get yoreself on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Lenny
    Strange how my name is the first on the list, I had no knowledge of this existance..

Ditto.

Or did I say that already?

as I just said (on IRC), "it's bollocks"... and "I'd not heard of it all until I saw my name on a list"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

You do realise that since you are all suspected members of a subversive organisation that we must monitor all your private messages and e-mail to ensure the security of the boards hierarchy.

If you are true citizens, you will not object!

/me installs the echelon hack

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Strange how my name is the first on the list, I had no knowledge of this existance..

thats because its such a sekrit organization, u dont even know ur part of it! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

But you do that anyway right? Just letting the people know about it because it looks like the admins are doing that extra little something to protect people

boards.ie on terror alert: code orange - Hasn't the UK done something like that already? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Im on his list too, and I certaintly didnt enrole..
    BLP, You have 48hrs to disarm, if you havent done so by then,Im afraid we're going to have to send in the ninj0rs.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Pfffft.

What a terrible thing it is to lose one's mind. What a terrible thing. Down with this sort of thing. Boo.

Here's a thought though - next time you publish a list, make sure there are a few people on it that actually wanted to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Ahhh does no-one else find this absolutely hilarious?!

Kittencake can never be touched - too true.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yeah I find it a bit funny too. Not particularly for the intended reasons!

I fear my reign is over. I'm going to leave the Boards.ie Minister For Information (ecksor) here to answer some of your questions. :)

*skut*

DeV (from a bunker somewhere in Dublin).

BLP was an utter spammer and the infidel will be crushed.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

That has really made my morning...funny ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by DeVore
    I fear my reign is over.
    If you leave now, I'm sure BLiP will guarantee your safety without any further action. Their issue isn't with the ordinary Ira^H^H^Hboards.ie users. Perhaps you can go to a friendly power, like P45 or ezboard. Leave now before they decide that they want more than a simple regime change. I don't want to see a single bored user to die over this. Won't someone please just think of the children!

Yesterday we banned several of the BLP.

A statement from DeVore to his loyal subjects: "I want you to mock them in the streets! They will come here and we will mock them! They are being banned in their thousands!"

I saw "DeVore" not ten minutes ago on the roadside doing his usual Leeson st. body selling but I hear from the BLP that he was using a body double... :confused:

The BLP spread vicious lies about many things. For example, we have no scripts for mass-disuserment.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

I heard that the BLP will die by the hands of the elite ninja guard :ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Boards.ie does not have connections with the kittencake or ninj0rs. There is no proof of that. There is no proof of Ninja's silently destroying head BLP centres.

• Advertisement

We, the KittenCake, have ensured that our top reporters are situated within boards.ie in a small hotel-like hideaway forum. We have been told by boards.ie spokespersons that we are only allowed to view certain fora and all transcripts of communications to the outside world are subject to the normal boards.ie vetting.

We, the KittenCake, would like to inform you that we see no armed flame attacks at present but hear the slight rumblings of mouse clickings to the East. We have heard reports of suicide registrations at the signup page but have been told by the information ministry that "there are no signup pages - they have been crushed and destroyed bleeding rivers of code".

This reporter was surprised to find thousands of newspapers dropped by the BLP in support of crushing the boards.ie dictators. The newspapers were written in morse and stated "This newspaper is your new free press, this is the truth, this will save you. This was written by the BLP with a small help from p45rant - read this newspaper and you will understand the truth". Upon reading said newspaper I was horrified to view such verbal carnage on a page of coded blips. Such examples are: "Boards.ie tracks your hard drive" and "Your email addresses are being sold to Microsoft". This reporter had to put the paper down while breathing into a bag.

When showing a newspaper to a top Information minister he said this "I have not seen such newspapers but if they tried to drop newspapers on us we will burn them to the ground". When waving the pages in front of his face he said "I do not see any such lies of print - all I see is your hand waving in front of me, remove it sir or I shall wage wars of locusts onto your family."

That is all for now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

The BLP's preposals are ridiculous,.

It is clear that the only fair and sensible course of action at this point is to hand over ALL admin rights to kittencak0rs, as well as the money you get from selling our e-mails to microsoft.

That is all..........for now (sorry Gordon :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

and, er, its 196 KB, so, um, yeah.. ninjasmilie1.gif

BLiP.gif

hehehe...this thread keep getting better.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

What the fudge???
    Membership list as of 12th April 2003.
    Saruman
    :rolleyes:

Why was i on this list? Never even heard of that poster before this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Nuphor

"We are not afraid of the BLiP. DeVore has condemned them. They are stupid. They are stupid" (dramatic pause) "and they are condemned."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Jaysus. If I see one more "WTF am I doin on that list" post I will internally combust. Look! Cop on. This dope is a pure spammer. The list was drawn up to entice ppl to say "EH WTF am I doin on dat list?????" Somebody that knows boards did this so lets just take a deep breath and get on with it and ignore this idiot ffs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 freedomF

Originally posted by Hobart
    Jaysus. If I see one more "WTF am I doin on that list" post I will internally combust. Look! Cop on. This dope is a pure spammer. The list was drawn up to entice ppl to say "EH WTF am I doin on dat list?????" Somebody that knows boards did this so lets just take a deep breath and get on with it and ignore this idiot ffs!

Hobart,

We let you join out ranks under the proviso that you would not bring attention to yourself. On the contrary your post has highlighted you as a member of our ever swelling ranks. Your failed attempt at duplicity with the Admins leaves us no choice but to remove you. We thought you were smarter than that. Let this be a warning to others in our ranks. We will not suffer those who falter in our time of need.

Hobart we do hope that this action that we have been forced to take in no way ruins your participation in boards for the foreseeable future.

Many Thanks
    The Boards Liberation Party

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Now this is just beginning to drag..

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Whats that sound? The sound of the teat of a joke being over-milked...

DeV.

Advertisement