Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So farewell Sunderland then....

• 13-04-2003 12:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

Just thought I'd mention it....

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Chucky

Any sunderland supporters out there? What went wrong?

In my view, the whole fans getting on reid's back didn't help one bit. ye got greedy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I think Sunderland will have a hrd time getting back, they are facing having to sell a large proportion of their squad in order to cut their wage bill and get rid of the 10million+ defecit they made this season so far.

Found this over on the register they had gotten it in turn from the nufc.com website.

1058.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Delighted to see them go, appalling team, $hite players, ridiculous manager(s) - no way in hell they are coming back up next year or any time soon after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Serve's them right for getting rid of Peter Reid,Lets hope this is a sign to other clubs that sacking your manager during a season is just a quick fix that usually doesnt work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Inevitable from the moment they hired Howard Wilkinson.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

At least Mick gets to avoid being in the same vicinity as Roy Keane for another year. Probably his plan all along, the fiendish genius.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

it makes me sad to see the go but someone has to go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Originally posted by Chucky
    Any sunderland supporters out there?

I have a sunderland away top - with babb on the back....
    if u'd call that a sunderland supporter..
    Originally posted by Chucky
    What went wrong?

Quinn retired, Phillips went **** .... simple

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

The latest though is that they could make Europe by the fair play system. Expect the FA to prevent this through either some loophole, or Sunderland facing a blitz of red cards before the end of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

perhaps a blitz of red cards is the loophole :p
    ref told to be very hard on em etc ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement