Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Forum Request

Options
  • 13-04-2003 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

We the members of the BLP request a private forum to allow us to monitor Admin abuse on boards. Its will also be a place were we can supervise the rebuilding of boards.

Name: A Better Tomorrow
    Private: Yes.
    Mod: BLP/ Myself.
    Access granted to our Members list above.

This request has been made in the correct manner.
    Any refusal will be seen as further Admin abuse of power.

We would also kindly request the use of our BLP account. We only posted on this forum last night. We can only assume that our words hit home to one of the Admins.... and that a false claim of forum spamming is being used to tarnish our cause.

Thank you.

And remember... we own our words.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

muppets.jpg

i dont support this forum and good luck in getting it

*click* X 12 = ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 freedomF

It is a Private forum. You have no say in the matter.

also click x 12 = 12 clicks. If you have any more maths problems that you find hard. Please PM me.

I am good at maths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

12clicked.jpg

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Originally posted by freedomF
    It is a Private forum. You have no say in the matter.

also click x 12 = 12 clicks. If you have any more maths problems that you find hard. Please PM me.

I am good at maths.

Yeah, you'd make a great leader.

I've cut your sig image because I and several others find the flipant use of the swastika in poor taste. Kinda cheapens something that many people lost their lives over. ironically, so that you could have the freedom to post your posts. Oh yeah, on the platform we provide :)

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

oh yeah, you're actually wrong too. Regardless of privacy it requires support by the community and no major opposition from the community.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

me no support silly attention seekers

Bah! boards is fine as it is, apart from the smell.....oh wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

GIVE ME A FORUM.

BECAUSE I WANT IT.

IF YOU DON'T YOU ARE JUST OPRESSING ME.

AND POSSIBLY GAY!

COME! LOOK AT THE OPRESSION INHERENT IN THE SYSTEM!

addtoast.jpg

Jeez. Give it a rest, kids.

[edit]: btw, - they may have me on that little list of theirs but I clearly have nothing to do with this "BLP" bollocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Not supporting this board.

I'm pretty pissed off about my name being on the list too.

DeV, remember "Jonesy Lives Here"? Go on!

Advertisement