Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FA Cup Semi-Finals

• 13-04-2003 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

Arsenal V Sheffield Utd BBC1 from 1.35 pm

Southampton V Watford. SKY from 3.00 pm

Any chance of an upset here?
    I'll have to be boring and predict Aresnal and Saints to win but not by much.

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Arse 3-1 Sheff Utd
    Soton 1-0 Watford

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

well my prediction was way off but Poll has put them into the final I can't believe that decision and Seaman has made quite an extraordinary save.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Utd was robbed! They out fought the Gunners from start to finnish and had a couple of great chances. Great save from Seaman. Graham Poll was a discrace vis-a-vis his collision. He should have blown and done a drop ball.

Mike.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Utd was robbed! They out fought the Gunners from start to finnish and had a couple of great chances. Great save from Seaman. Graham Poll was a discrace vis-a-vis his collision. He should have blown and done a drop ball.

You said it all, first Ashley Cole, then Jeffers now the whole team show what a cheating shower of prícks they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

how the hell was that cheating. it was a striker that went to ground, not a defender so it would have made no difference. he stayed to ground as if he was shot, his own fault no one elses. Graham Poll was a part of the game. when a referee gets in the way of play, he has no right to stop the game.

Keown was a disgrace trying to get someone sent off. he should be fined by the club. a fantastic save from Seaman capped off what was for me a very shoddy display

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

How did Arsenal cheat? Wasn't their fault Poll didn't pull back the play.

Any team would've done the exact same in their position.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Nemici

yeah a few BIG streaks of luck for the arse, a great save by seaman and ok poll took out a surefire interception but at the end of the day its three finals in three years. cant argue with that. thats the way of the cup..........

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Originally posted by yop
    You said it all, first Ashley Cole, then Jeffers now the whole team show what a cheating shower of prícks they are.
    hahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Fair play to Southampton. a couple of years ago they were relegation cannon fodder, now their in the top half of the league and in a cup final for the first time in donkeys. I hope they win it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'll deffo be supporting the Saints as - a, they're not arsenal and b, I used to live a few miles away.

Mike.

• Advertisement
Advertisement