Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF is wrong with Q2ffa ????

Options
  • 10-05-1998 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Been on it for a while now tonight, and randomly my gun misfires. I thought it might be my mouse, so I set +attack on and it still happend. Also I shoot at someone and kill them instantly, but there was no shot left my weapon. It's pretty annoying.

Hobbes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

same problem here. had it last nite too. never seen it happen before on the servers. v strange.

: Been on it for a while now tonight, and randomly my gun misfires. I thought it might be my mouse, so I set +attack on and it still happend. Also I shoot at someone and kill them instantly, but there was no shot left my weapon. It's pretty annoying.

: Hobbes.

same problem here. had it last nite too. never seen it happen before on the servers. v strange.

: Been on it for a while now tonight, and randomly my gun misfires. I thought it might be my mouse, so I set +attack on and it still happend. Also I shoot at someone and kill them instantly, but there was no shot left my weapon. It's pretty annoying.

Its just bad lag or packet loss i think....it's wild annoying tho.. It isn't even jerky really just weird to play on....I never got it before tonight on the .ie servers either...

sounds like a simple case of packet loss Hobbes.
    You 're a vet, you should know what it is.
    If you don 't, mail me or something:)
    Obi/Dream[otE]

Advertisement