Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Image Resizer

Options
  • 13-04-2003 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭

Hey,
    I often have to resize a large number (up to 100) of jpeg photos from my digital camera and insert them all onto a html page and upload them to a webserver, then email the link to the people who wish to see them, since it is not feasible to email that many photos directly.

I'm wonder, is there any program that can automate the process of resizing the jpegs and inserting to a html page?
    I use Paint Shop Pro & Macromedia at the moment, but the task is extremly tedious, having to select each picture seperatley...

Thanks for any info...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Adobe Photoshop has a "Great Web Gallery" feature

That's if you afford adobe photoshop

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

There are a few things around like that. I know dreamweaver does it. Check the yorema website I think they have a link to whatever they used.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement