Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manics to headline witnness

• 13-04-2003 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Manics are to headline witnness. Stated on the Witnness website that the Manics have been confirmed as the second headlliner.

What a relief. I found out about 5 minutes before i booked tickets for the move festival

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

ye, that was in the sunday world aswell this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

No they arent..... read it a little bit closer ;)

(taken fron www.witnness.com)

In the meantime, we have yet another amazing announcement... The UK's amazing Manic Street Preachers have just been added to the Witnness festival line-up in what will be the band's only Irish appearance in 2003. Another coup for Witnness fans. (NB second headliner and more bands STILL to be announced).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭Epitaph

Oooooohh...

This might just be the clincher. Can't stand Coldplay, but the Manics - that's another story. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭poobags

Slap my arse and call me Tayto cause DAMIEN RICE HAS JUST BEEN ANNOUNCED AS SECOND HEADLINER for Witnness.

First an average band like Coldplay and then the parasite god himself, the lifeless, boring poo-monger Rice.

no power on this earth could have me at that festival now.
    No power

Slap my arse and call me Tayto cause DAMIEN RICE HAS JUST BEEN ANNOUNCED AS SECOND HEADLINER for Witnness.

No he hasnt, he will be playing the saturday night before coldplay.

the real headliner is worse.......much worse..........

David Gray

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Originally posted by mbroaders
    No he hasnt, he will be playing the saturday night before coldplay.

the real headliner is worse.......much worse..........

David Gray

but didn't they make a big deal about his only show of the year was going to be in kerry?

Yup, they did alright. I suppose you could go to the Advertising Standards Authority and complain...maybe MCD would go get us someone decent to headline Witnness then ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Originally posted by mbroaders
    Yup, they did alright. I suppose you could go to the Advertising Standards Authority and complain...maybe MCD would go get us someone decent to headline Witnness then ;)

That's a good idea, if mcd were forced to take him off the bill they would have to add someone good, or just be typical mcd and bump somebody else up the bill

Advertisement