Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

co-habbiting?

• 13-04-2003 8:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Question about co-habbiting:

How do the dole prove if you are co-habbiting?

How can a person disprove it, if they share a house but are not a couple?

Thanks for your thoughts.

James

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Yeah, I suppose next you'll want to know how to hire your stereo equipment when they call round?

Get a f*ckin job...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

go an f uck yourself you drunkard!

It was a serious question

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

Get a job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Part of it will be down to how many beds / bedrooms and how many people.

Part of it will be down to statements you make

They are moving towards individualistation of benefits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Er, stfu with the nasty "lazy bastard" comments, they annoy me.

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

Part of it is down to how much tax i pay.

Get a job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Originally posted by guest10000001
    go an f uck yourself you drunkard!
    I don't think a cellmate counts as co-habiting....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Originally posted by guest10000001
    Question about co-habbiting:

How do the dole prove if you are co-habbiting?

Typedef pays PRSI.

"I" for insurance. Hmm, since I will never collect the dole... I really don't see why I need insurance.

Tell you what... how about I opt out of insurance.... and the dolies simply live off of their own 'insurance'?

Put it this way. How about my 'insurance' goes into account(x) for the event of my unemployment (and the hack of my companies network associated with said termination of my contract)? And everybody can only live off of their own private PRSI contributions?

No? Why? Because I need to finance people sitting on their asses for money I work for and money that can be doing things for me, in my life?

Get a job you bum. I have bills to pay. My money should be doing things for me... like fixing the roads I use (and who's sorry state of repair costs me yet more money).

Grr. I could practically cover half my rent with the money the government takes off me in tax each month.

1/3 of that is PRSI. That means.... 1/6 of my rent this month is going to people who get 'money' from my pocket... for free.

Lets just examine that.... money for nothing....

hello....

You know... I don't understand why, people on the dole, don't have to do 'some' sort of work in return for their money, with medical exceptions.

The State could provide childcare facilities (which doing work for the State would pay for). I mean seriously unless you have a damn good reason why you can't do work in exchange for you money... dole payments should be deined to those who don't work for their money.

I work for my money... so, why should other people get money from my pocket ... money that I worked for... when those people do nothing for me?

Like I say... if I have to pay an insurance for 'me' personally being unemployed then fine... but, I should be the only person with access to that money. My motorcycle insurance doesn't pay for 'other' peoples motorcycles... so why should my unemployment insurance pay for other people's unemployment?

grr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

okay, touchy subject, better off locked cause all you're getting is ranting.

<< Fio >>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement