Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Will you die?

• 14-04-2003 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Who expects to be dead by 01/01/2004?
    And who acts the Prick and expects to be alive after 01/01/2004

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

:confused:
    Wrong board ???

Click

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

What's the right board Rabies??? In your opinoion????

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

unless you think you are going to die in a car crash i would try the after hours board.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

What's the right board Rabies?

If you the question was just a general question then the After Hours board is prob the best place. That is why i posted the link to the Death Clock.

But if the question was motoring related i.e. Who thinks they will still be alive next year due to the crap road network/infrastructure of irish roads and drunk drivers on our roads? Then this is the right place.

Your question just seemed a little vauge to me. Or maybe i'm too tired at this hour of the night to think proper. Damn college projects :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Quote: But if the question was motoring related i.e. Who thinks the will still be alive next year due to the crap road network/infrastructure of irish roads and drunk drivers on our roads? Then this is the right place.

A simple question to all the drivers who don't give a **** / are better drivers than everybody else?

Do you really think it only happens to someone else?

A mate of mine ( 28 years old) needs me to change his nappy

Would you do this for your mate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

Sometimes I wonder will i still be alive the way some people drive on our roads. Since I've moved home from dublin to laois the problem seems to be twice as bad. Whatever culchies say about dubs being scumbags or whatever, dubs are much MUCH better drivers. Two years of driving round the city without as much as a tip and ive seen about 5 near misses since i've been back home. Crazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭reigninblood

You wonder if you'll die!? Do not let pclancy near a Fiat Punto. Esapecially if you are an ugly little trol. He will try and kill you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,408 ✭✭✭ando

Originally posted by pclancy
    Two years of driving round the city without as much as a tip and ive seen about 5 near misses since i've been back home. Crazy.

yet as I'm in dublin, i have to pay €1600 extra on my premium. (I got a quote of 3k, then i said i was from dublin... quote went up 1600 ???? )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Statisically I'm safe enough as is everyone here, but of course stats are damned lies in disguise...

Mike.

Advertisement