Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sweet Release? :)

• 14-04-2003 2:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭

http://www.sweetrelease.com/

What does everyone think about that? Has anyone used it? :)

Sounds a bit dodgy to me, having trouble finding any "independant" testimonials or anything.

I did dig up this though, and I've heard before how what you eat is linked to what you, uh, taste like, so maybe there's something behind this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭karma kabbage

from what i know diet plays quite a large factor...

the only thing i know from other women... is guys should avoid too much salt!?!

And after reading your link i'll be avoiding really stinky foods... not worth it y'know!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Did you know that the first person to discuss this was actually Thomas Edison afair. People mocked him for suggesting it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

deleted due to upset viewers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Can't argue with the fact that Charles is also apparently hung like a Grand National winner.

(Although I have to admit I had to look twice to see which one was Charles, and the front of his trousers helped him more than his haircut.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭catspring

have never used/heard of it. it sounds fairly dodgy to me though. reckon it's better to just stick to a good health diet that contains lotsfof fruit and veg....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

lol

/me falls over laughing

oh I'm saving that pic

Advertisement