Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound composer needed

Options
  • 14-04-2003 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭

Hi, i need a good sound composer to engineer 6 different sounds for a 30 sec demo commercial im making.
    Any interest or suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Morello

mmmm don't really know what a Sound Composer is.... but is there anything Protools can't do? :)

You can download a free 8 tracks version at www.digidesign.com

Cheers, A.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

I have the software tools and i can use them for basic editing and effects. It does not make me a sound enginer unfortunatly.
    What im looking for is someone with an interest and skill in working with sound who can get the best out of it and create something interesting and usefull and make the commercial a success.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Morello

Ok then, I guess I know the right person, check your PMs

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Creamy Sonic

I would be willing to give it a shot. If you are still looking for some one send me an email and let me know more about the sounds you are looking for.

Peter
    petersl@eircom.net
    www.mp3.com/creamysonic

Advertisement