Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding a tenant for room.

Options
  • 14-04-2003 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

Just wondering what the present situation on accomodation is like in Dublin.

Particulary would it be easy for me to find someone to move into a spare room in my gaff in Rathmines, paying E100 for a smallish room.

One of my flatmates might be moving out and i think itll be hard to get a new flatmate, especially during the summer when all the students accomodation becomes available again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

There is a lot of pent-up demand out there, my flatmate and I are moving as our building is being redeveloped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭MAC_E

I wouldnt be surprised if your choice of accomodation and value for money goes up in the next month or so when the colleges start to finish Victor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Ghostshell

I might be interested in moving in, I'd need a job in dublin first
    though! (I'm living in cork at the moment)

Advertisement