Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fairuza

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 no name

Yeah
    Will they be?
    anyone?
    anyone?
    Beauller?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 helen

Fairuza are not billed yet to play Witnnes but watch this space....

cool.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 mr delilah

Saw a crappy little piece on Fairuza in Hot Press. Hot Press are so full of ****!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 penhelli

I bought Snot Press today especially cos I thought there'd def be something in about Fairuza but I can't even find the crappy little piece you saw mr.delilah. what page is it on?

• Advertisement

I can't fnd it either. Why do hot press do nuthing to support anyobe who is trying to do things independently? Damien Rice got no support either. hor press should be ashamed to call themslves a music magazine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 saralee

The lil thing on Fairuza is on pg 44
    they say that Fairuza are "Glam Goth Rockers" :confused:
    ????
    Hot Press sucks
    (but there's nothing else, so like Dublin bus, we're stuck with inferior quality crap...)

I agree totally
    -just saw the "Article"
    HOT PRESS-YOU SUCK!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Originally posted by saralee
    ????
    Hot Press sucks
    (but there's nothing else, so like Dublin bus, we're stuck with inferior quality crap...)

Trust me your not alone on this one !!
    http://www.gigsmartireland.com/forum/philboard_read.asp?id=3504

Lookin forward to rawkin the house down on thrsday with FAIRUZA !!! Oh coukld I be any cheesier!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Originally posted by saralee
    ????
    Hot Press sucks

Check out IRIS for an alternative to Hot Press. We're nowhere near as big but we're trying to do something thats inclusive and supportive of Irish upcoming music.

• Advertisement

great site there IRIS people
    -saw some mad posts on the message board about fairuza!
    all good tho

ROCK THE TBMC ON THE 15TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Met Helen and Kryz from Fairuza last nght at Nada Surf and they were so sound! Helen brought me up to meet Matthew from Nada Surf cos I was too shy and it was so cool. Can't go see Fairuza cos it's too close to exams for thursdat night gigs-raging- thought it was on a saturday- but i bet it'll be brilliant. helen said that there'll be a frank sinatra impersonator on between acts whihc will be deadly- god, i hope that wasnt meant to be a secret- anyway- fairuza rock!!!!!! best of luck at the gig!!!

Hi there..it was nice meeting you too....and it's true: there will be a frank sinatra impersonator on the night singing songs for the changeover between each act...it's going to be a brilliant night!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭tiggertigger

is the gig going to be...as the saying goes... jammers?
    i'm getting all excited now

Well, we certainly hope so...tell all your friends and grannies and brothers and sisters and the world to come...'twill be splendid!!

Is there a club on afterwards? What time is it all finishing up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

There's usually a club called "Screamadelica" on afterwards. Looking forward to the gig. Otranome are fantastic! ...as are Fairuza of course!

Hi, there is no club on after the gig on Thursday night as we have a late curfew and Fairuza won't finish until midnight...see you all there...x

The late curfew is cool- it's a really great line-up. who else is going from the forum?

I'm going. How will we all recognise each other?

• Advertisement

Ill be in my nada surf tshirt from the gig and have blonde dreadlocks so anyonw who wants to come up and say hello- don't bother- ah no come on up ladies and meet the man of delilahs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Hmm...I've got long black hair and a lipring but I don't really look like a goth. Carroll knows me so if u ask him where to find me he might be able to help. And I'll be up the very front for Otranome coz they're deadly and they're mates of mine...roll on Thursday... C y'all there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭back to front

Jesus!!

Cool newbie's AHOY!!

Fairuza are doing a really good job of keeping this thread up.

You must all have sore fingers. Have you chosen a message board each or what?

The Irismusic board is the funniest.

Well. RRRROCK ON!

I'll be there.

Originally posted by Sandi
    Hmm...I've got long black hair and a lipring but I don't really look like a goth. Carroll knows me so if u ask him where to find me he might be able to help. And I'll be up the very front for Otranome coz they're deadly and they're mates of mine...roll on Thursday... C y'all there!

Ahh bless your little cotton socks we'll see you tonight for your rawk show young lady!!!!!

Is that a direct invitation for me then Sandi or what? :D I'll wear a pink carnation just for you my sweet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Originally posted by back to front
    Jesus!!

Cool newbie's AHOY!!

Fairuza are doing a really good job of keeping this thread up.

You must all have sore fingers. Have you chosen a message board each or what?

The Irismusic board is the funniest.

I have to say its well worth checking out the posts on the message board by 'Chica' and 'Abusive Prick' - just click here for some juvenile hilarity.
    I apologise in advance for the appearance of our message board.

Your site is cool- anyone doing their bit to help promote unsigned irish bands has nothing to aplogise for- those guys are such tossers though.

Originally posted by spoiltbrat
    I have to say its well worth checking out the posts on the message board by 'Chica' and 'Abusive Prick' - just click here for some juvenile hilarity.
    I apologise in advance for the appearance of our message board.

There seems to be no end to the crap people will spout ! Same problem on our boards on gigsmart ....I guess we're just doomed to live in a city of begrudgers backstabbers and imbiciles who couldn't have a positive thought about anything to save their lives. I mean how ****ed up is it that someone actually goes out of their way just to rip into someone >>>Spanners!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Morello

Hi,

Can anybody pls tell me at what time this gig starts and when Fairuza will be on?

Cheers, A.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

It starts at about half 8 as far as I can remember

Advertisement