Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Losing weight, and getting toned... naturally?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Logic don't be mean.

TomED I think you hit the nail on the head with the point about detail! when advising/helping someone as you were it is important to give detail, not too much detail just enough sufficient information so that they will get the most out of your advice I think the people here were just in their own special way trying to draw that detail out from your posts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

ok i have learned my lesson!!

please love me people!! lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭tunney

HAHAHAAHA just finished here and then read http://www.runnersworld.com/home/0,1300,1-0-0-890X577X527,00.html

basically

"Nutrition

Lift weights to lose weight
    If you've been running regularly but still have a few pounds that won't budge, add strength training to your exercise routine. The extra muscle you build will allow you to burn more calories all day long, which will help you lose those last stubborn pounds."

Think this should clear it up, weights can make you burn more calories but the act of lifting them is not what burns them!!!

Woohoo there is a god.

still i didn't get it right - but loosely i did lol (well thats my story and imsticking to it!) lol

oh and before anyone replies and gives out to me!!! IM ONLY JOKING!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

I think this thread should die now.

JAK.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement