Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metroid Fusion

Options
  • 14-04-2003 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

im thinkin (no thats a lie - im going to get this on wednesday) of gettin this game. anyone have it? whats it like? oh yea and does anyone know if its still in stock in the shops in dublin? (hmv, game etc)
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

I'm right near the end, just after the spider boss, god its a good game so far. Difficult in places! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

IT's good. A bit short for the money i paid. That's why i brought it back! I dunno if its still stocked. I would have thought so.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

they still have it in smyths. you should get it online, it'd be cheaper than the shops here :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

class game, i got stuck on the second last boss for ages (s-ax).
    i'd definitely reccomend it if you liked super metroid

Fantastic game. I'm stuck on sa-x, its a fecking minger.

Highly recommended!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I've finished it. A truely excellent game. It has lots of trademark metroid twists in the story that were sadly missing in Prime. Buy it you fool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

Originally posted by Jabba
    Fantastic game. I'm stuck on sa-x, its a fecking minger.

Highly recommended!

Ah cmon now! Its not that hard at all. The hardest boss in that game has to be that nightmare thingy. Its the only boss that I didnt find a solid tactic to defeating it easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

The last boss was piss, what a waste, charge, run forward, shoot, run back, repeat

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Yes but finding your rythme was very hard. Once you got it then you could do it without getting hit. I thought disco stu would have no problems finding his rythme

Originally posted by Rnger
    Ah cmon now! Its not that hard at all. The hardest boss in that game has to be that nightmare thingy. Its the only boss that I didnt find a solid tactic to defeating it easily.

ya I copped on when I figured out you didn't need big fancy tactics to beat it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

Great game. I'd say it was worth my money but Rnger finished it in about half the time it took me to do it.

Buy it and if you finish it quickly just bring it back.

Advertisement