Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone doing Computer Science in TCD

• 14-04-2003 10:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

can anyone tell me how many hours a week is involved in the computer science course in trinity. Also what anyones opinion of it is.

Thanks

PS i hope this is ok putting it here,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 332 ✭✭spod

http://www.cs.tcd.ie/courses/ba/#Timetables

That's assuming you're talking about the fulltime day course.

Whilst you won't have all the lab and tutorial sessions on the timetable (you'll be split into groups), you'll have lots and lots of stuff to do outside of lecture/tutorial/lab time to keep you busy.

The time/location of lectures might change slightly from year to year, but the overall quantity stays static.

This may all change soonish though when the planned revision/updating of the syllabus and integration with ICT happens. Already next year for final year options CS and ICT students will be able to take some options that previously would only have been available on the other course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

This is a great forum and all I know, everyone wants to ask questions here, but afraid this is heading off to college work !

Gav

Advertisement