Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Reception Quality?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Smeagol

What kind of range does that Kiltimagh deflector have??
    Well, I can pick it up here in Dromahair Co. Leitrim, it's almost in line with Castlebar from here which I receive 100%. On BBC1 (Ch. 49) though I have strong interference with UTV from Strabane (vert. Pol.) strangely enough. BBC2, Ch4 + UTV are watchable, no real lock on TT in these bad weather conditions.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Galway

You should not need deflector there surely? You can receive direct from Brougher Mt or Strabane??

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Smeagol

Perhaps in a perfect world, no but seriously, Brougher is behind a hill and lots of forestry. Strabane is ok. But what I really want are the freeview stations (DTT). But it'll take a while until Strabane will carry them, or Kiltimagh ;) . BTW. also got FTV card, so couldn't be bothered anyway.

Advertisement