Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Having a baby joke

Options
  • 15-04-2003 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

A man spoke frantically into the phone: "My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart!"

"Is this her first child?" the emergency operator asked.

"No, you idiot!" the man shouted. "This is her husband!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

pick a window, your leaving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭simon_partridge

Originally posted by Pugsley
    pick a window, your leaving.
    You mean you're banning me? I suppose all I can say in my defence is that I'm not the only one who sometimes posts rubbish jokes. Humour is in the eye of the beholder...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭[Iramus]

he cant ban you. can he? Terrible terrible joke BTW:ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

im with pugsley
    teh two of us is a gonna throw u out the window (same style as one of those old westernes)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Oh dear dear dear.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by simon_partridge
    You mean you're banning me?
    Im no mod, but you have yet to chose a window, if no pane of glass is chosen within 24hours, I shall choose the female lavitory toilet window on the 4th floor overlooking a main road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Another baby joke (not sure if it's 100% correct mind you):

Sometime in the future there was an invention that could take all the pain of labour from the mother and give it to the father of the child instead.

Anyway, this woman was in labour. Her husband was there with her. The doctors turned on the device that transfered the pain onto 5%. He felt nothing so they put it up to 20%. Still, he felt no pain. They put it up to 100% then but still he was fine!

The man concluded that women were just being moany during labour seen as he felt no pain.

When they got home though, they found the milkman dead.

BADUM TISH!

None of this "POSTED LOIEK TEN WEEKS AGO" shit btw plz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Yeah! Let's defenestrate him!

/me beats neo over the head with a carrot.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

*Just to be a prick*
    I did not know you could die from the 'pain' of childbirth.

• Advertisement
Advertisement