Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

entertainment for 23rd April

• 15-04-2003 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Coming from Basque country to Ireland in April and will be in Dublin on the 23rd. It´s been a while since of been there abouts and I was wondering if anyone could suggest a traditional type gig that I can bring my girl to. I know Wednesday may be a bad day but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

I know there is live music every night in some bars around Temple Bar, not sure which though, maybe someone else will know. Agur.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Gaffo

Yeah, Fitzsimons and The Temple Bar do 'traditional' oirish music most of the week, if you don't mind the americans and english telling you how quaint it is and if you all grew up dancing like that.

The gaeilge section under languages(society) might be a better place to find out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Fitzsimons, that was it. Supposed to be good though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,529 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Well, if you have transport, and it's a nice day, head up to Johnny Foxes. They tend to do good traditional fare, and occasionally host 'Hoolies' - probably wrong spelling....

Great sea-food...

Advertisement