Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C++ problem

Options
  • 15-04-2003 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi -

I'm writing a program in C++ and I need to declare myself a structure with an integer, a string and a pointer to another instance of the same structure (in order to chain them together or what have you).

Any ideas how I might do that?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭davej

No one is going to give you the answer (I hope).

What you are looking for is covered very clearly on this page.

http://www.deakin.edu.au/~agoodman/ctutorial/815.html

davej

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Higgins won't be happy if she finds out about this :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭bobsmith833

Well if I don't find out how to do it by this evening, I will be in trouble as I've just started this €110,000 a year "software engineer" job, but I sort of deceived them a bit as to how good my programming skills were in the interview!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Ever heard of google mate?

We don't need no education......
    We don't need no thought control.....
    No dark sarcasm in the classroom.....

dum de de... dum de de... dum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Ger,
    if that is your real name. You are a cráp lier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Well if I don't find out how to do it by this evening, I will be in trouble as I've just started this €110,000 a year "software engineer" job, but I sort of deceived them a bit as to how good my programming skills were in the interview!

You did, talk about an understatement what, what?

Hmm for €110,000 I think you may have a few more problems then how-to create a structure..... perhaps when the company sends it's hairy friends from the mafia after you... to kill you slow... for stealing their money.... and claiming you were leet at C++.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

LOL !!

What a load of crap - you can't even write a linked list - 1st year student more like

Advertisement