Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Readme

Options
  • 12-05-1998 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Would you believe that despite the fact that my team now have nowhere to practise, I find this fuccking hilarious. The last week the board has been riddled with every Tom Dick and Harry mouthing off about the servers, (me included but I didnt post it:), with some lovely examples such as :

"If so everyone mail them and tell them tinet can stick their servers up their bottoms." - Von

And now, I wake up after a nice nights sleep to see all of you on your knees begging and apologising, and for once my name isn't mentioned anywhere !!

Lads I think you can kiss ass all you want but you have piissed off Conor and I think you better hope he doesnt stay that way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

f*ck off zero

Conor O'Gorman, FlavorFlav, negative and all other names i use.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: "If so everyone mail them and tell them tinet can stick their servers up their bottoms." - Von

Ummm. Thanks for that Z. However, I'm the one
    setting up the Hibs matches (everyone else who
    has claimed I'm doing a shiite job was either
    just too lazy to do it themselves or afraid of
    playing anyone good) and I'm the one who gets the
    abuse from the English clans we've played about
    the state of the servers. Would have been nice to
    be able to explain why they were unplayable and what was being done about it.

Von

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

: Ummm. Thanks for that Z. However, I'm the one
    : setting up the Hibs matches (everyone else who
    : has claimed I'm doing a shiite job was either
    : just too lazy to do it themselves or afraid of
    : playing anyone good) and I'm the one who gets the
    : abuse from the English clans we've played about
    : the state of the servers. Would have been nice to
    : be able to explain why they were unplayable and what was being done about it.

: Von

Ah I know Ciaran,
    I just found it funny that some of the people now on their knees are people that were all high and mighty when i screwed up. Everyone knows you do a savage amount on the Hibs, and you're one person we can't do without at the mo.

Z.

P.S. Flavourfav - Blow me (c) Mindphuck 1998

Advertisement