Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keeping track of internet access

• 15-04-2003 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Just got UTVip
    150hrs per month
    Anyone know the best way to keep track of the amount of hours I use in a month so I dont -
    A: go over said 150 hrs
    B:Make sure I use every secong of that 150 hrs;)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

use this: http://www.geocities.com/magistone/download.htm

its got a feature where you can enter the cost of your access at given times and will print you a report in rtf format whaenever you like.

tis free too :)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I use No Frills Timer. You can download it from download.com. It's pretty good and you can enter a limit and after the limit is reached the timer goes red to indicate that you're over. Also logs when you connect and disconnect.

Of course, it's free! ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

get dumeter, it's the best way to track your times, it give you your total use every month, how much you've downloaded, how much you've been on a day and many other interesting stats.

http://www.dumeter.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭rander00

Which one of those progs would best suit monitoring a PAYG account??

I want to keep track of my usage, to see if its worth my while signing up for a surftime acc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭juno75

thanks chaps,
    going with no frills, simple like me:D

• Advertisement

Good for u Juno!

Which shud i download, lads?? Am i black??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Get NetTimer2000 it can be found on download.com.

Im not finding any of those at downlaod.com!!

Im searching under downloads criteria, is that right.
    Theres no sign of no frills prog

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Loads of timers on simtel.net , watch out though, some adware and some free to try for 30days type stuff ....

I dunno what happened to simtel.net...it used to be pretty popular, now any time you do a search on google for freeware apps you end up on download.com ... and 99% of the stuff there is free to try or adware/spyware

There is some stuff on thefreesite.com as well, and I'd imagine that tucows.com would have some, but tucows have gone to $hite with advertising etc ...

Advertisement