Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sailor

Options
  • 15-04-2003 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

You've probably all heard this 1, but I think it's a goody!!

A depressed young woman was so desperate that she decided to end her life, by throwing herself into the sea!! When she went down to the docks, a handsome young sailor noticed her tears and took pity on her. “Look, you’ve got a lot to live for,” he said. “I’m off to America in the morning, and if you like, I can stow you away in my cabin. I’ll take good care of you and bring you food every day.” Moving closer, he slipped his arm around her shoulder, winked at her and added, “I’ll keep you happy, if you keep me happy.”

The girl nodded. After all, what did she have to lose?

That night, the sailor brought her on board and hid her in his cabin. From then on, every night, the sailor brought her some food and drink and they sh*gged furiously.

Three weeks later, during a routine search, she was discovered by the Captain. “What are you doing here?” the Captain asked. “I have an arrangement with one of your crew,” she explained. “I get to go to America, and in return, he’s scr*wing me.”

“He certainly is,” replied the Captain, “This is the Dun Laoghaire to Holyhead Ferry.”

Comments

Advertisement