Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knight Rider - The Movie!

Options
  • 15-04-2003 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/15/knight.rider.ap/index.html

So who will be the new Michael Knight - how about:

Hugh Jackman - Wolverine from X-Men
    Tom Welling - Clark from Smallville (He's not really 16 :-))
    One of those Buffy dudes, Angel or Xander?
    Joey from Friends :]

Phloxx from Enterprise would be a good Devon Miles.

Not a great selection, there's not many people who'll fit into the leather
    jacket!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Crikey they have got to get some hellacool car to make it work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Hopefully they don't make a mess of the car. KITT worked very well as a car in the Knight Rider TV show (infact it's still pretty cool) but I think Big Screen audiences might want more.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Wasn't there already a Knight rider movie?? not with Micheal Knight or kit, but some based in the future type thingy (got such a way with words!) . They made the car out of a stealth fighter if remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

There were a few TV movies alright, wasn't it like Knight Rider 2000, Knight Rider 2010 etc. - I've seen those two, Devon dies in one of them, I think there was a KR 3000 or something with a different actor.

Advertisement