Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Application Icon

Options
  • 15-04-2003 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hello there,

I'm just after completing a flight simulator and I want to change the icon form the standard "window" icon to a icon used by MS Flight Simulator 2002. When I go into properties there is no button to allow me to change the icon...but if I create a short cut to the .exe then I can change the icon. But I dont want a short cut as this wont work if I change the location of the .exe. I have coded the sim using Borland C++ Builder 4. Hope I have explained this okay.

Any ideas?...thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭dazberry

In the project source file

Project | View Source

make sure you have

{$R *.RES} or whatever it is in BCB.

Including it should enable the Load Icon button in Project | Options -> Application .

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

hi fergel tommy ere are you after finishing the proj already i still upto my eyes in mine cos loic decided that he wasnt going to do any work over easter then emailed me asking me to do his parts the cheek of the f*cker
    #
    any way your prob is solved by going into the project menu project |options|applications| ...is the path
    then you should see a button called load icon hope that helps

Advertisement