Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gone to far

Options
  • 12-05-1998 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Mindphuck is right if ure not here to help ,LEAVE and dont darken the Door Again
    i 2 have been really annoyed at the lack of support for a few individuals who are doing their best for free

Tell me how many of you would give up ure time and energy to do what the very few do for the love of the game???!
    It's about time that we all banded to gether and sorted these problems TOGETHER, so what do yah think??

Any constructive comments will be greatfully accepted.

this being said IGN are now moving forward and if your not going to help or at least support the Quake Community
    or any other games related, keep your comments to yourself!

i wont name the ppl involved in the real push behind the continuing Quake/Games movement as we all know who they are.

finished!

Carnate.

Advertisement