Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All this server lark n moaning etc etc etc

Options
  • 12-05-1998 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

ok so!!
    so the servers are going back up (conor +1)
    most everyone has apologised (+1 Quakers)
    we wrent told anything about these upgrades or ur secrituy fixes (-1 Conor)
    we know now and upgrades are usually good :) (+1 conor)
    direct access to a server for hibs (+1 conor)
    threw a spa and took down the servers (-1 conor but well let ya off, everyone is entitled to go mad every once in a while)
    cloud is gone (awww)
    he gone to train as a quake ninja (ohhh nooo!!!!)
    we love cloud (+1 us)
    we love eric (+1 us)
    we love everyone in volved really for making all this possible for us (+999999 us)
    i dont really remember the old servers but i do remember the fights on IOL about which episode to go to (aww man -1 IOL :)

also for conor, i read ur initial post and thought u were a bit or a PR@T!!!! but after reading about some of the sh!t thats been going on i understand why u blew like u did and ill let ya off and apologise for anything i said or posted or etc etc etc
    thats about all, i suppose ill be baack complaining like the rest of u but im looking for to the improvements if they take place!!

also, i hold all of this to a great lack of communications beween us (the Quakers) and IGN and TiNet
    i mean then the was talk of the plan ubt u say a release for June1
    i think that was a bit late as the problems had started
    anyway i hope everyone gets over it, i hope we all stop giving the guys running the show a hard time for all the sh!t they put up with and hard werk they put in
    i hope the servers are back up and i hope everything returns to normal if not better :):)

if any of this sounds like b0lliz to u i dont balem ya ive lost it all now myself :)
    later and gluck
    SeP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

what i left out was
    a) TiNet and IGN and quake.ie staff got more points :)
    b) thankz to everyone
    off again
    SeP

Advertisement