Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A BIG HUGE THANKS TO ALL!!!

Options
  • 12-05-1998 9:25pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

OK, OK, OK!
    Maybe it's a little bit late in the day for thanks, but like the saying goes, you don't realise how valuable something is until you loose it (or nearly loose it as was the case with quake.ie!)

I'm sure I'm speaking for everyone when I say THANKS A MILLION TO EVERYONE WHO MAINTAINS, UPDATES, RUNS, ORGANISES ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IRISH QUAKE!!! (I won't name names, cause I'm relatively new to the scene, and I don't know who does what)

How's that?

We do appreciate all the work that's put in and like many (I'm sure), I thought the server end work was paid and employed work done by TINet's staff. A grave mistake!
    Hoepfully you (the unthanked) can get the probs with servers fixed and things will get back to normal everyday Quakin'! That is, afterall what we're all REALLY interested in isn't it???

To anyone who isn't...FEIC OFF AND STOP ANNOYING US!!!
    Try playin that crappy Dukey game...might be more to your taste!

Again, many, many thanks lads and lasses!

Dav
    on behalf of the Irish Quake community (I'm sure!!!)

Advertisement