Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got an idea when laptops will be in LIDL or ALDI?

• 16-04-2003 4:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,515 ✭✭✭

i am in the market for a laptop and have decided to wait till the laptops arrive in ALDI or LIDL.

i have lots of reasons for this one being the huge amount of features you get for a reasonable sum of money. The very good quality you (A few of my friends have brought from both stores and no bother with them.)

The good technical support and the fact you can return the product if you dont like it or its broken for up to 12 months.

so does anyone know when the will be arriving in the stores. i am hoping soon as the PC's have just been in and its been about a year since the last bunch.

Another good thing is the laptops dont sell out so there no need to camp outside to be the first in the quene.

Also if a store is sold out of laptops they can get you one from another store.

So anybody got any insider info on that?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

usualy a month after the pcs so wait 2 im doing the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

@elexes
    Because I don't know when the PC's were on sale could u give me an idea in terms of dates when u think the Laptops will be on offer?

It puzzles me why they are not selling the PC's over here all the time when they are so popular? Does anyone know in places like Germany and the like if they are on sale all the time?

Thanx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

they only buy pc's/laptops when they can get discounts on them thats why they only have them once every 4/5 months or so last 2 times they done this the laptops were 6 weeks behind eachother . so mid june is my guess .

/me runs to bookies and places bets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

they were selling the pcs 2 weeks ago, if that's any help. Got my monitor then. Tis Sweet. Great price too!

Advertisement