Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quakeworld autonomous/client-side bots? anyone seen one?

Options
  • 12-05-1998 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

(Sorry to disrupt the general gnashing of teeth, public self mutilation and prostrations and associated backlashes)

but, does anyone know of a bot, a bit like the stooge bot, for quakeworld (not regular quake or q2).

Now before everyone jumps to the wrong conclusion, I want to use it for getting my qfeed (quake to irc thing) up and running autonomously, like said client side bots.

FlavorFlav

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Do you seriously think anyone is going to reply to this and say "Yes I have a QW bot as it happens."?

I believe they are rampant in Scandinavia.

: (Sorry to disrupt the general gnashing of teeth, public self mutilation and prostrations and associated backlashes)

: but, does anyone know of a bot, a bit like the stooge bot, for quakeworld (not regular quake or q2).

: Now before everyone jumps to the wrong conclusion, I want to use it for getting my qfeed (quake to irc thing) up and running autonomously, like said client side bots.

: FlavorFlav

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭FlavorFlav

: Do you seriously think anyone is going to reply to this and say "Yes I have a QW bot as it happens."?

Not a reaction I expected. You hiding something?

: I believe they are rampant in Scandinavia.

Hey anyone know the price of a flight to Scan-land?

FlavorFlav

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

One of the QPD guys has a client side bot. I think it's Hakeem. You might look him up on the QPD page and ask.

: : Do you seriously think anyone is going to reply to this and say "Yes I have a QW bot as it happens."?

: Not a reaction I expected. You hiding something?

Just half a dozen bots.
    : : I believe they are rampant in Scandinavia.

: Hey anyone know the price of a flight to Scan-land?

: FlavorFlav

Advertisement