Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

We broke Up

• 16-04-2003 8:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭

Hey People that were helping me thru the relationship all along, well I've broken up with her well we like split up. We happy bout it tho, i didn't expect that i wud be feeling so good, i guess i feel free again from all this wondering. Some family problems have happened and thats the reason she needed time to herself, thats fair enough all need our own space so i gave it to her. She is happy now that pressure is off and if she is happy - I am. But there is a chance that we will get back together within the next few weeks, well I hope cause i really like her. We still great friends.

So people thats the end of my first relationship :) Lasted bout 7 months, not bad but if we were ment for eachother we will end back 2gether again :)

Later people

./Webmonkey :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Which one are you again?

Sorry, getting lost with all these threads....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

ahh back a few pages hehe

Advertisement