Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warhammer Online

Options
  • 17-04-2003 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

More updates on the main site and as usual its looking good. Check out the movie section for some ingame animations.

Warhammer Online site

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

That looks tasty, maybe i'll have gotten sick of Eve online by spring 2004 :). I wonder if there's enough room for world of warcraft and warhammer online to both do well. From just a quick read over both games Faqs and screenshots they look fairly similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Originally posted by Thorbar
    That looks tasty, maybe i'll have gotten sick of Eve online by spring 2004 :). I wonder if there's enough room for world of warcraft and warhammer online to both do well. From just a quick read over both games Faqs and screenshots they look fairly similar.

There two very different games tho. WOW looks good but a tad cartoony for my tastes. Warhammer online will be the one Id go as the whole background for the Warhammer games has always rocked and the ppl in Gameworkshop as so into their product.

Advertisement