Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD should have it's own board!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Originally posted by seamus
    Everyone tends to want a forum for something, without considerign whether they'll actually use it. A bit like all those people who bought SodaStreams or Dustbusters. I WANT ONE! And then they don't use it

:)

Heheh,
    Add Wap Phones to the list!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Originally posted by loismustdie
    conclusion - ucd students have proven themselves to be spoilt little children who don't want inferior colleges to have something that they don't :mad:
    NEWSFLASH: loismustdie in baseless accusation shocker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭[Iramus]

we got our own thread now. Dats good enough for me. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Originally posted by loismustdie
    conclusion - ucd students have proven themselves to be spoilt little children who don't want inferior colleges to have something that they don't :mad:

an acknowledgement of superiority is gratifying, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Bonzo

UCD Sucks!
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

hmm he must not have been able to get in and holds a grudge :) or worse he goes to trinity.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Bonzo

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    hmm he must not have been able to get in and holds a grudge :) or worse he goes to trinity.

Trinity actually does suck!!

I used to go to UCD and was checking if there is any sense of humour left there!!

And how is the bar there these days??

Still cheap drink and fine women?:cool:
    Or is it cheap women and fine drink??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

well i wouldn't go as far as to call the drink cheap now but its not as dear as town i suppose, the bar has now started to do food all day though, not just the toasted sandwiches but proper meals and the foot is not half bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    ...and the foot is not half bad.

Yeah, I hear the "foot" is good too!

Bonzo, you must have gone to UCD a good while ago if anything here was cheap! The restaurant is disgraceful. (I'll stop before I rant uncontrollably)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

"Hi, i'll have a bucket of your finest slop please."

• Advertisement
Advertisement