Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HIBS - lets get our act together lads...

Options
  • 14-05-1998 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

Lads,
    Last night was a typical HIBS training and I have only been to two.
    Overlord's team was : OL, VON, ALAN, BRAINCELL and MICKAH.
    We were making tactics out at the start of the game, and there seemed
    to be a load of confusion over what tactics to use. Von kept correcting
    Overlords tactics, and Overlord tried to enforce his tactics. This led to
    a whole shiitload of confusion amongst the other players.
    Aswell as that the con files, were all mixed up with different descriptions
    for diff parts of the level. As usual we ended up having a FFA instead of
    a National team standard team game!
    I think we need a HIBS webpage with TACTICS to use for all the levels we
    play, CON and CFG files that everyone uses. Tutorial on makin that HIBS
    skin. News from Von on upcoming matches, and results and comments via
    a special HIBS WWWboard.

I ain't moaning just making a strong suggestion. I'd be willing to help out!

Mickah

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

That training you were at was after the main one, and if OL gave out the tactics I dunno why Von would attempt to change them midgame.

Mickah you twit.

Em I didn't try change em mid game. At the start, OL seemed to be contradicting himself regarding who should do what. I was asking so I could be sure I knew who'd be where. I could have been wrong but it's damned hard to follow whats going on when ppl are flooding with proxy messages. It's no easier in Irc.

The loc file for ukcldm2 is a bit inaccurate if I've got the right one. If you're in the water, it says you're in the quad room.

: As regards the .loc files, I told everyone where to get them, and will post it up here again later on, and the loc files I put up are the ones to be used.

: Z.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Mick,

the csn wwwboard is being converted to the hibs wwwboard with a password. That training you were at was after the main one, and if OL gave out the tactics I dunno why Von would attempt to change them midgame.
    As regards the .loc files, I told everyone where to get them, and will post it up here again later on, and the loc files I put up are the ones to be used.

Z.

Advertisement