Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So I See David Gray has been added to Witnness

Options
  • 17-04-2003 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

the line-up gets worse and worse:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

well, what would you want to see?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

right.I'm definitely not goin.Reading festival it is so.

Dregin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 the fuz

Originally posted by Tyrrial
    well, what would you want to see?

In Flames,Soilwork,Arch Enemy,Dark Tranquility,Slayer,Sepultura to name a few,oh well a boy can dream:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

i can't believe he's gonna be on straight after the manics. thats bound to go down like a lead balloon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

Originally posted by the fuz
    In Flames,Soilwork,Arch Enemy,Dark Tranquility,Slayer,Sepultura to name a few,oh well a boy can dream:cool:

It isn't ozzfest, what do you expect?

What you're doing would be like me giving out that an all tomorrow's parties-esque lineup isn't appearing at Slane or something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 ross_k

Hmm, Manics followed by David Gray, that's not all bad. Now I won't feel like I'm missing anything by going to the headliners in the Rising Tent :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

So much for David Grays' "only Irish appearance this year" in Killarney!! Witnness boyos must have had him as second choice.... surprised Radiohead aren't playing,but what can you do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

What you can do is thank the lord that Thom Yorke and his band of pretencious prog rockers wont be ruining the festival

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

well ****ing said

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Look on the bright side! You can now leave after the Manics and there won't be as much traffic! Maybe it's a bizarre traffic management scheme by the promoters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

i'd really like to post in this thread and act like Im too cool to like any band on this planet and proceed to slag every band mentioned with poor spelling, but ive got to go to my weekly hypocrites meeting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

ah achille...so funny

i love david gray. he has some great songs. but who the feck is doing that bloody awful cover version of late night radio, is it mary black????

Originally posted by Achille
    i'd really like to post in this thread and act like Im too cool to like any band on this planet and proceed to slag every band mentioned with poor spelling, but ive got to go to my weekly hypocrites meeting.

Sorry about that I meant to say I love everyone and everything, I love Radiohead and every other band on the planet.
    I'm not allowed voice an opinion because "I am in love with the world, everything is great........ etc etc "

ooh shiney comeback!

i love it when people take everything to extremes.
    i never said anybody had to love everything. im just sick of hearing people complain about festival line-ups. i dont ****in like david gray at all, but i dont complain about it, and i dont claim that he's going to ruin the festival. someone else there will enjoy him, and thats fair enough, ill go find something else.

theres just too many people who get off on their own sense of importance when slagging some band.

(i've set that up nicely, who'll take the bait...)

Originally posted by Achille
    I'm a pedo
    (i've set that up nicely, who'll take the bait...)

Eh I think you are posting on the wrong kind of board

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

play nicely boys.....

i completely agree with ya here achille

i always play nicely.

im just havin a laugh anyway, i aint taking none of this seriously.
    but, a word of advice for bandit, next time you try to use the rather tacky, fake quote thing to make fun of someone else, consult a grown-up for the correct spelling of paedo.

;)

Advertisement