Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching from Eircom to VIA

Options
  • 17-04-2003 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Im sure there a few of us interested in the outcome of this mail.
    Hi

I have been DSL customer of another ISP and have recently finished my 12 month contract with them and have no intention of signing back up with them.
    I have the required Installation ala Phone box and USB modem.
    Is there any provisions in place for possible customers like myself to connect to your network or would we need to purchase a modem and pay for an install we dont require?.

Thanks and regards.
    Also congratulations for being the 1st ISP to offer proper Broadband.

Wonder what can be done for us.
    i used the im moving house excuse to disconnect my Eircom DSL with no charge

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Well i AM moving apartment this weekend..so will have to terminate my i-stream account...and guess who i'm going to use once the new line is installed in the new apartment?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Jorinn

Yeah, I don't even need to do self-install, have splitter etc. installed already.

Advertisement