Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amp - Scuzz - Flaunt

• 17-04-2003 6:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭

Sky have finally launched these three channels.

In a positive move (for those of us with widescreen TVs) the three of these channels are widescreen.

There is hope for the rest of the Sky channels yet :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Forgot about them ,any good?
    Q is cack ,Kerrang is cackier and MTv2 is holding the only decent music station title on its own.

need more proper music channels.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 NorthernScally

Sat up most of last nite to watch these channels. I have to admit that I really like The Amp. I was pleasntly surprised by the quality since it came from Sky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i really like The Amp. it is what Q should be like. i couldn't care less about the other 2 channels TBH. good to see it in w/s too with the black bars for non w/s videos

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Nice to see some music channels in widescreen!

The Amp seems pretty good. Flaunt is rubbish, and dont like much of what i've seen so far of Scuzz.

The interactive services seem pretty good at first glances. The Amp interactive onscreen icon is relatively discreet.

Advertisement