Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you know your girlfriend is really horny?....

Options
  • 17-04-2003 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

You put your hand in her knickers and it's like feeding oats to a horse :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Usually around the time she put her hand in my pants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Hells_Fury

With you flat on your back and her sitting on top of you should be a definite clue :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

before i have a chace to think about it i'm usually jumped (and thats about the time i know)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭pyure

took me a few minutes to get it, but nearly fell of my chair laughin when i did :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

basically it is when without knowing it having to go to a barber, showing him your teeth and asking "do you cut womens hair":o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

LOL...

You could always ask her :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

who's care's if she's horny....look after number one...and if she happens to be horny it's an added bonus...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Hells_Fury

Originally posted by hells angels
    who's care's if she's horny....look after number one...and if she happens to be horny it's an added bonus...

Last I heard .... rape was against the law . :D I'd recommend you start checking for sharp knives ......Bobbitt , Bobbitt , Bobbitt, Bobbitt :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

I'd recommend you start checking for sharp knives ......Bobbitt , Bobbitt , Bobbitt, Bobbitt
    thats just nasty

Advertisement