Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving from Eircom Solo?

Options
  • 18-04-2003 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

I will probably phone Netsource next week when I'm a bit more informed from Ioffl and their own site, but maybe someone has already sussed out some of my queries.

I have Eircom i-Stream Solo at pres, grand service except for price and potential cap. Have been watching Netsource product being defined online (reminded me of UTVip back then). Looks as though Louise is in charge of what will be charged, never mind the website, so a domain name, fixed IP address and no cap are standard whether you need them or not.

They have an SME option at the same price as i-Stream Solo (€89.00+vat). Is this the same product as Eircom's without the cap? With the 24:1 contention? Can I keep my existing equipment, filters etc and just change suppliers (and terms)?

Are there any other advantages of Netsource's SME over Soho?

My 12 months are up with Eircom at end May, so I am looking at changing then.

Advertisement