Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OPS in #QUAKE

Options
  • 12-05-1998 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

For those that missed my message earlier...

Seeing as Shiva has given me level 10 access for doing something evil in a previous life. I'll set op's for Clan leaders listed in the http://clans.quake.ie . This seems to be the most fair. That way there is one representitive (watever) from each clan. As for the current access list, I won't be fiddling with who's currently on it.

Abuse of OP's will mean permanent removel.

If anyone has a problem with this let me know. If you think I'm way out of line talk to Shiva :)

Hobbes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

With the exception of known current trouble makers. (you's know who u's are).

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

:I won't be fiddling with who's currently on it.

bubbles/Seven-of-Nine
    Vexorg
    MindPhuck
    Hobbes_
    Carnate
    H00-Zero
    FreaK_BrutheR
    Gandalf
    Blade
    Cloud-Warrior
    McGin
    Devore

This is the current list. If someone in the clan that has someone opp'ed don't agree with it sort it out between yerselves. Oh yea, and just cause ur op don't mean u can go and op all ur buddies.

Hobbes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

>Oh yea, and just cause ur op don't mean u can go >and op all ur buddies.

Anyone found doing that gets de-opped permanantly.I`ll be sorting out the access list this weekend if I get time , so quit bugging me about ops every damn time I enter the channel , please.
    Annoy me enough and nasty things will happen :)

Shiva

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 MIXU

: >Oh yea, and just cause ur op don't mean u can go >and op all ur buddies.

: Anyone found doing that gets de-opped permanantly.I`ll be sorting out the access list this weekend if I get time , so quit bugging me about ops every damn time I enter the channel , please.
    : Annoy me enough and nasty things will happen :)

: Shiva

Lo Shiva
    Im MIXU
    Remember me
    Can you op me
    Everyone likes me
    Bye

Advertisement