Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Place to buy Metal T-shirts etc

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

SO they have a great variety because they DONT have the ones alot of people want? kinda contradicting yourself there.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by loismustdie
    that's the point, all metal tops are always massive no matter where you go so it's about time one shop was different
    Well most of them are not big enough to fit me, especially the ones with long sleeves (I have big shoulders). So they don't cater for everyone, so if that is your idea of different it isn't a very good idea is it?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

there's loads of shops who sell big sizes but not many who sells small, asha does

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭colin caustic

but not everyone needs small tshirts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

I get the majority of my t shirts from Birkenhead (England) market, I heard that place in Portrush is pretty good, but my Birkenhead T Shirts are much better, cept for the AC/DC one, it's pretty naff!

• Advertisement
Advertisement