Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sky sports on chorus

• 18-04-2003 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi there

Just moved in a house with 15 Chorus cable channels, and getting scrambled signal Sky sports 1&2. Anyone knows how to get round this as I'm new to it(Had Sky b4)

Any info on Chorus Cable(apart from their website) greatly appreciated

Thanxxxxxx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by daragh12
    Just moved in a house with 15 Chorus cable channels, and getting scrambled signal Sky sports 1&2. Anyone knows how to get round this as I'm new to it(Had Sky b4)

have you subscribed to them. you don't mention if you have or not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 daragh12

no, I havn', but going through the other posts, I think I'm in the wrong place to look for an answer.

Would you know where to look for?

Thanx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Rebel18

Theres only one answer and its to order sky sports1 by ringing up chorus. Theres no other alternative. You should be gald if the channels are available and your not paying for them, but dont be surprised if you see scrambled screens in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 daragh12

coool
    thanx everyone

Advertisement