Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 3510 speakerphone

• 19-04-2003 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how to activate the speakerphone on the 3510, I turned it on once by accident but dunno how I did it.. When it was activated there was a little speaker beside the volume control.. I checked the manual and there's nothing there
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

The 7650 has the button on the opposite side to the power.... maybe the same place? check.

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

3510 doesn't have a speakerphone as far as i can see. Neither does the 3510i.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

smiles: There's no button opposite the power button or anywhere else on the case.. :confused:

ballooba: There is.. I just cant remember how!!
    Im this close to emailing nokia themselves :)

Anyone ever hear of a problem with the 3510 whereby the volume is too low.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

The volume of calls is fine.. but with the polyphonic tones even on level 5 they are too low to hear sometimes..

• Advertisement

no dedicated volume control on the 3510 either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Originally posted by Repli
    smiles: There's no button opposite the power button or anywhere else on the case.. :confused:

ballooba: There is.. I just cant remember how!!
    Im this close to emailing nokia themselves :)

On the 7650, the red button with the mouth on it, on the side of the phone, (it also does voice dialling), press it during a call and the speakerphone comes on.
    i found it out by accident, jsut before i sold the thing ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

Not having the phone , I can't say for certain but I'd bet €100 that if theres a speaker phone on it that its the button at the bottom right of the screen. Ring 1741 to check your credit and while the girl is talking look at your screen, you should be prompted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

the 3510 doesnt have a speaker phone. but i have heard before that polyphoic phones sometimes mess up and play sound through the poly speaker?
    Odd.

Advertisement