Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Backlash card and Sting to sign

• 19-04-2003 3:25pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭

the following article is taken fromBackstagewrestling.com

We have been covering the Sting to WWE story pretty viciously this week. Here's what we've learned since the last update. Sting told Andrew McManus, promoter for the World Wrestling All-Stars, that he would have to end his working relationship with his promotion at the end of May.

The reason Sting gave was because WWE plans on splitting their brands into seperate pay-per views, and starting with the first in June. As we've reported before, June is when WWE is hoping to have Sting in. In any regard, the sides seem to be coming together quite rapidly.

Look for a possible triple-threat tag-team title match to take place at Backlash involving Rob Van Dam & Kane defending against both The Dudley Boyz and Chief Morley and Lance Storm.

Other than that, we're looking at Goldberg vs. Rock, Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena, Booker T, Kevin Nash, & Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H, Chris Jericho, & Ric Flair, Team Angle vs. Los Guerreros, Trish Stratus vs. Jazz, Sean O'Haire vs. Rikishi, and Rey Mysterio vs. Big Show.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Rey Mysterio vs. Big Show.....jaysus, poor little rey rey will have his hands full with that big lummocks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I'm looking forward to seeing Sean O'Haire in action again, plus Brock V John C should be a good match.

Backlash usually doesn't dissapoint.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Sean O' Hare has been gone a while I'm looking foward to seeing how he does, I thought that there would be a match between Undertaker & Nathan Jones Vs FBI, it seems to be building up for something between them.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Originally posted by de5p0i1er
    Sean O' Hare has been gone a while I'm looking foward to seeing how he does, I thought that there would be a match between Undertaker & Nathan Jones Vs FBI, it seems to be building up for something between them.

Undertaker is having surgery on some nagging injury so any planned storyline with him and backlash was thrown out the window

Advertisement