Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF Cheats

Options
  • 19-04-2003 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi,

after a very depressing game session last wednesday with my mates we were absolutely certain that some cheats a floating around.

Then the message from EA/Dice came out where they stated that the have a problem with cheats which are possible in this game.

I had just a short look in the BF-Stas and, for example, listed number one "Marcellus Wallace" has 1732 Kills and only 81 deaths.

Can anyone explain me how anybody can achieve this score?

I think it is definately "strange".

do you know any cheats and specially how there are trackable?

jow (frustrated... left BF untouched since wednesday :-((((

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

A 20-1 ratio isnt impossable, all you need is a tank, a repair bay, and the enemies last spawn infront of you. However that is very dodgy, judging by how fast cheats are advancing it wouldnt surprise me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I have never really seen any cheats online, well none really as noticeable as that.

The guy might just have been spawn camping with a tank or something in a repair bay, it happens, or if it was DC camping with that SCUD in a good position.

That high a score id say he might have a cheat or two going. Hopefully the next patch will remove this cheating scum.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Good Pilots playing on maps with long points ie 999 can score stupid amount of kills.

The cheats dont do anything much not like MOH where cheating gives a 100% advantage BF doesnt give that much.
    Like the enemy team with yellow helmets it may give you slight advantage but still have aim and if they in a vehicle you cant see anything so its irrelevant.
    Much ado about nothing.

Dice are only going to disable clicnt side skins nothing else, so anyone who made anice plane skin its useless now.
    Cant make Aimbot for 2 reaons no body specific aiming or SDK.
    And wallhacks would work if you replaced normal textures with transparent but the effort of repacking the RFA (the big 350mb one) would make it a non runner for downloading so you have to DIY it.

kdjac

Advertisement