Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First sign in the bible jokes

Options
  • 19-04-2003 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Post all of your bible jokes here. Her's my one

What's the first sign of travellers in the bible?

Hosanah in the Hi-Ace

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Manaris

What's the first sign of sex in the bible?
    When Jesus was laid in the tomb.

What's the first sign of constipation in the bible?
    When Moses took two tablets and went up the mountain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭QBall

First sign of elasticity in the Bible:

Jesus tied his ass to a tree and walked 40 miles into the desert.

(Heard it years ago, and was looking for the exact joke and found a Bible quote:
    "Untie the ass and bring her here to me. If any one inquires why you take the ass, just say, The master has a need of her; and then the owner will come on with you."
    My innuendo-ometer went off the scale. :-) )

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

when the worms and maggots entered the ark in pears.

Edit 'cos piped at post ..

Not funny but where did Adam's son get his wife ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

good ones so far...

what was the first sign of football in the bible?
    Jesus went up for the cross.
    My innuendo-ometer went off the scale. :-) )
    as i said to kingconor and axe one day; "A day without sexual innuendo is like a day without sunshine!"

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Silent Bob

When David served in the court of Solomon

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

In genesis there is the story of Adam using an Apple to gain forbidden knowledge and having to hide his embarassement behind a fig leaf when he's caught.

Back in the thirties in rural Ireland a politician was on his soapbox trying hard to get the farming vote. "Farming is the oldest profession" said he. "Would ya go away outa dat ole nonsense" came back from one of the farmers.
    The politician then explained that "In the Bible it says the world was created from chaos, and it's been farmed ever since " And from the crowd "right ya are - but tell us 'dis - who created the chaos ?...."

BTW: while there are many references to the oldest profession in the Bible - the story of Lot and his daughters after the cities were destroyed is probably the one you are least likely to hear in a sermon.

Advertisement